10. If you mess up with a sharpie on laminated paper, all you have to do is use a dry erase marker and an eraser and it's MAGIC, I tell you.
9. I am a horrific speller. Chalk boards should come with spellcheck.
8. A visit to the nurse and a peppermint makes everyone feel better.
7. I think I am creating Dumbledore's Army by reading Harry Potter to these children.
6. You can't control everything in life.
5. Lunch is overrated, and chocolate goes a long way.
4. I really DO have eyes in the back of my head!
3. Adults are shaped while they are children.
2. Everyone wants to be loved.
1. We never stop learning.
Red Nose, Aching Heart by The Pioneer Woman
19 hours ago