Monday, August 18, 2008

Hippity Hop

So, I'm driving down the windy old road out of our neighborhood and on my way to church. I'm in my Sunday best and listening to the countdown playing on the radio. The sun is shining, the wind is whipping in and out of the jeep. I'm having a concert and singing, "I keep bleedin.. keep keep bleedin in love... " when to my surprise, the little green tree frog who had been hiding beneath the seats pounced on the back of my arm! It had little sucker feet that hung on for dear life as I slammed on my brakes, swerved on the road and flapped my arm uncontrollably until finally the slimy thing flung to my water bottle. This was still to close for comfort for me, so I grabbed the water bottle and threw it across my jeep (which isn't very far). I am not sure as to whether the little green frog will sound his ribbitts again in my great yellow jeep... but I am thankful this all did not happen on the freeway.


In other news, it rained a lot today and if he still resides in there- he is enjoying the comfort of a mobile resort. Puddles tonight for play and steam tomorrow for the spa.

No comments: