* Replaced my air filter in my house for the first time. I know, I know.
* Fixed a 50 year old antique bed, painted it and replaced some hardware, pictures to come, get excited.
* Was told by an 8 year old that if we needed to speak with him, we needed to talk to his lawyer.
* Started writing a children's novel... laugh if you want. I could be famous one day.
* Bought my favorite juice: Blueberry Pomegranate.
* Presented at a training over Guided Reading.
* Eaten more chocolate than I'm willing to admit. I may be single, but I have 31 valentines who knew the way to my heart... and straight As.
* Added boiled eggs, parsley and celery to my chicken salad. And, it's fantastic.
* Watched Walle and "the cricket" with Mia and Mason.
* And, if I just had an itty bitty allen wrench, I could fix the handle on my door. Well, you can't have everything in life.
Sing Song This WEEKEND. Bueno, Michelle, Lytle and KoJoKai, here I come!
Red Nose, Aching Heart by The Pioneer Woman
2 days ago