Monday, January 4, 2010

At This Time...

Here are a few things I am interested in during the first month of 2010....

1. Armageddon Week on the History Channel.

2. Words With Friends.

3. Homemade spiced tea in a longaberger mug.

4. Twisted Peppermint Bubble Bath.

5. My bible app and the Robert Roberts reading plan.

6. A Lineage of Grace by Francine Rivers.

7. A solitaire marble game I don't know the name of. (And can't seem to beat)

8. My Pandora workout play list- search "black eyed peas" and get pumpin.

9. Ordering flour tacos with ground beef and queso only... at every Mexican food place I go. You should try it.

10. Ways to change old furniture into a "new" room.


Happy New Year Post 2010. What are you supposed to say anyway? twenty ten? two thousand ten? I feel like we need to come up with a saying for the "teens" of the millennium.

1 comment:

JillsPills said...

its twenty-ten! The other is too formal :)

I graduate in 2010!!

And
1. I had a bubble bath last night. however, not peppermint twist.

2. Whats a longaberger (??) or something.....mug? I'm imagining those old fashioned beer mugs with lids. Like all germanic and all. Or swedish. Or something.