Here are a few things I am interested in during the first month of 2010....
1. Armageddon Week on the History Channel.
2. Words With Friends.
3. Homemade spiced tea in a longaberger mug.
4. Twisted Peppermint Bubble Bath.
5. My bible app and the Robert Roberts reading plan.
6. A Lineage of Grace by Francine Rivers.
7. A solitaire marble game I don't know the name of. (And can't seem to beat)
8. My Pandora workout play list- search "black eyed peas" and get pumpin.
9. Ordering flour tacos with ground beef and queso only... at every Mexican food place I go. You should try it.
10. Ways to change old furniture into a "new" room.
Happy New Year Post 2010. What are you supposed to say anyway? twenty ten? two thousand ten? I feel like we need to come up with a saying for the "teens" of the millennium.
Bleak But Beautiful by The Pioneer Woman
22 hours ago