- "Hey, she doesn't have a man?" (This was to Kandy in secret regarding yours truly.)
- "Wait, is the puppet talking, or him?" (A ventriloquist was on stage)
- "In God Time today, I learned that when a guy and a guy get together it's called a Bromance!"
- "I had three hamsters and their names were Brian the First, Brian the Second, and Brian the Third. " When asked why they were named Brian, she responded with: "There was this guy that liked me that looked like a hamster. His name was Brian."
- "Hey, I got 96, how bout you?" (This was regarding phase 10 scores, which are counted in fives.)
- "You know, long distance relationships don't work."
- "I think I'm ready to go home."
" My Laptop."
- "I have to listen to Ring of Fire every night because of my dad. You know, because the walls are so thin."
- "And now you know what boys do in the dorm." (In response to all the youth group boys hyped up on coke)