10. You wash your face with freezing cold water.
9. The toilet doesn't work without some manual maneuvering.
8. Food is scarce.
7. When you walk outside, you can't be sure people will speak English.
6. It smells.
5. You have jet lag when you go home, waking up at 4:00 am like your body became used to.
4. Antibacterial soap.
3. You have internet, but scarce cell service.
2. Normal rules and laws do not apply.
1. Spiders, bugs and mice.. oh my!!
Bleak But Beautiful by The Pioneer Woman
22 hours ago